My first job in January was to make a banjo pot and fit it to a neck I had made for someone last year. He supplied the hardware and I made the rim and put it all together.
Then came a batch of 5 banjos. Banjo #134 was a walnut 10″ A scale slot head.
Banjo #135 was a cherry 12″. The customer inlaid a bird in the peghead overlay and sent it for me to install on the banjo.
Banjos #136, 137 and 138 are all stock instruments and are shown on the Banjos page.
Dulcimers #47 and 48 were the last projects in January. They are both shown on the Dulcimers page, which is found on the Other Instruments page.
February’s work is going to be two banjos, a banjo hybrid, an OM size acoustic guitar and a squareneck resonator guitar.